SMT3000RMI2UC - APC Smart-UPS 3000VA LCD RM 2U 230V
Front View :
|3.||Battery||4.||Internal battery connector|
Rear View :
|1.||APC™ SmartConnect port||2.||Serial port|
|3.||USB port||4.||Chassis ground connection screw|
|5.||Smart Slot||6.||Output circuit breaker/overload|
|7.||Controlled outlet group||8.||Outlets|
|9.||UPS input||10.||Battery connector (located on the front panel of rack-mount models)|
|11.||Input circuit breaker|
SMT3000RMI2UC - APC Smart-UPS 3000VA LCD RM 2U 230V - Features
• USB connectivity: Provides management of the UPS via a USB port (not available on all models).
• Serial connectivity: Provides management of the UPS via a serial port.
• Network manageable: Most models provide remote power management options of the UPS over the network. Many do not have NMC embedded.
• LED status indicators: Quickly understand unit and power status with visual indicators.
• Audible alarms: Provides notification of changing utility power and UPS conditions.
• Temperature-compensated battery charging: Prolongs battery life by regulating the charge voltage according to battery temperature.
• Automatic self-test: Periodic battery self-test ensures early detection of a battery that needs to be replaced.
• Automatic restart of loads after UPS shutdown: Automatically starts up the connected equipment upon the return of utility power.
• Disconnected battery notification: Warns when a battery is not available to provide backup power.
• Boost and Trim Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR): Gives higher application availability by correcting low and high voltage conditions without using the battery (not available on all models).
• Power conditioning: Protects connected loads from surges, spikes, lightning, and other power disturbances.
• Intelligent battery management: Maximizes battery performance, life, and reliability through intelligent, precision charging.
• Hot-swappable batteries: Ensures clean, uninterrupted power to protected equipment while batteries are being replaced
• Battery failure notification: Provides early-warning fault analysis on batteries enabling timely preventive maintenance
• Resettable circuit breakers: Enables a quick recovery from overload events.
• Predictive failure notification: Provides early-warning fault analysis ensuring proactive component replacement.
• User-replaceable batteries: Increases availability by allowing a trained user to perform upgrades and replacements of the batteries reducing Mean Time to Repair (MTTR)
Safety-agency approved: Ensures the product has been tested and approved to work safely with the connected service provider equipment and within the specified environment.
• Avoids costly power problems by keeping your IT equipment and data safe and available: Network grade power conditioning protects from damaging surges and disruptive noise. Solid state automatic voltage regulation boosts low input voltage up to 30% and trims high voltage up to 12% without battery operation. Reliable battery back-up capacity to power through outages or gracefully shutdown systems
• Smarter productivity with ability to tailor to your specific application needs: Intuitive LCD interface provides clear information with the ability to configure the UPS locally with easy to use navigation keys. Over 15 different programmable settings including switched outlet group control allow for application specific settings, thresholds and notifications.
• Save time with easy and convenient remote accessibility: Network manageable via serial, USB or optional ethernet. Includes Powerchute® Business Edition Software for convenient monitoring and control, safe operating system shutdown and innovative energy management capabilities.
• Peace of mind that comes with full equipment compatibility and reliability of a leader: Provides pure sine wave output which is recommended by server manufacturers using active power factor corrected (PFC) power supplies. Safety agency tested and approved means that you can deploy Smart-UPS with confidence that they meet or exceed the industry’s most rigorous standards.
• Low operating and maintenance costs with high efficiency, proven reliability and intelligent battery management: Patented green operating mode achieves efficiencies over 97%. Smart-ups was the first network UPS to be Energy Star certified. Intelligent battery management, pioneered by APC, maximizes battery performance and life through intelligent, precision temperature compensated charging. Dynamic battery replacement date indicator and automatic self tests insure battery reliability and warn in advance of needing replacement. Convenient, easy to connect, hot-swappable battery modules provide battery replacement without powering down. Designed and manufactured by APC for over 23 years, Smart-UPS is the world’s most trusted network UPS with over 25 million units sold.
• Adjustable voltage-transfer points: Maximizes useful battery life by widening the input voltage window or tightening the output voltage regulation.
• Adjustable voltage sensitivity: Provides the ability to adapt the UPS for optimal performance in specific power environments or generator applications.
This product is compatible with