SRT5KXLI - APC Smart-UPS SRT 5000VA 230V
Front View :
|1.||Display interface panel||2.||UPS battery connectors|
Rear View :
|1.||SmartSlot||2.||External battery power and communication connector|
|3.||Chassis ground screws||4.||Hardwire output box|
|5.||EPO terminal||6.||Serial Com||7.||USB port|
|8.||Universal I/O port||9.||Console port||10.||Network port|
|11.||Reset button||12.||AC input power cable or hardwire input box||13.||Controllable outlet group 1|
|14.||Controllable outlet group 2||15.||Controllable outlet group 2||16.||Circuit breaker|
SRT5KXLI - APC Smart-UPS SRT 5000VA 230V - Features
• SmartSlot: Customize UPS capabilities with management cards.
• InfraStructure Manager Compatible: Enables centralized management via the APC InfraStructure Manager.
• LED status indicators: Quickly understand unit and power status with visual indicators.
• Network manageable: Most models provide remote power management options of the UPS over the network. Many do not have NMC embedded.
• Serial connectivity: Provides management of the UPS via a serial port.
• Automatic restart of loads after UPS shutdown : Automatically starts up the connected equipment upon the return of utility power.
• Hot-swappable batteries : Ensures clean, uninterrupted power to protected equipment while batteries are being replaced
• Automatic internal bypass: Supplies utility power to the connected loads in the event of a UPS power overload or fault.
• Temperature-compensated battery charging : Prolongs battery life by regulating the charge voltage according to battery temperature.
• Intelligent battery management : Maximizes battery performance, life, and reliability through intelligent, precision charging.
• Scalable runtime : Allows additional run time to be quickly added as needed.
• Power conditioning : Protects connected loads from surges, spikes, lightning, and other power disturbances.
• Input Power Factor Correction : Minimizes installation costs by enabling the use of smaller generators and cabling.
• Safety-agency approved : Ensures the product has been tested and approved to work safely with the connected service provider equipment and within the specified environment.
• Resettable circuit breaker : Easy recovery from overloads; no need to replace a fuse. (Not available on Wall Tap SKUs)
• Cold-start capable : Provides temporary battery power when the utility power is out.
• Frequency and voltage regulation : Gives higher application availability by correcting poor frequency and voltage conditions without using the battery.
• Generator compatible : Ensures clean, uninterrupted power to protected equipment when generator power is used.
• Save time with easy and convenient remote/network accessibility : Network manageable via serial, USB or Ethernet. Includes Powerchute® Software for convenient monitoring and control, safe operating system shutdown, and innovative energy management capabilities.
• Avoids costly power problems by keeping your IT equipment and data protected and available : Network grade power conditioning protects from damaging surges and disruptive noise. The double conversion architecture provides tight voltage regulation, frequency regulation ,and zero transfer time to battery during power events.
• Low operating and maintenance costs with proven reliability and intelligent battery management :
Intelligent battery management, pioneered by APC, maximizes battery performance and life through intelligent, precision temperature compensated charging. Automatic self tests insure battery reliability and warn customers in advance of battery replacement. Convenient, easy to connect, hot-swappable battery modules provide battery replacement without powering down.
• Peace of mind that comes with full equipment compatibility and reliability of a leader : Provides pure sine wave output which is recommended by server manufacturers using active power factor corrected (PFC) power supplies. Safety agency tested and approved means that you can deploy Smart-UPS with confidence that they meet or exceed the industry’s most rigorous standards.
• User-replaceable batteries : Increases availability by allowing a trained user to perform upgrades and replacements of the batteries reducing Mean Time to Repair (MTTR)
• Automatic self-test : Periodic battery self-test ensures early detection of a battery that needs to be replaced.
• Audible alarms : Provides notification of changing utility power and UPS power conditions
• Predictive failure notification : Provides early-warning fault analysis ensuring proactive component replacement.
• Disconnected battery notification : Warns when a battery is not available to provide backup power.
• Flash upgradeable firmware : Install maintenance releases of firmware remotely using FTP.
• Plug-and-Play external batteries : Ensures clean, uninterrupted power to the loads when adding extra runtime to the UPS.
• Rack/Tower convertible : Protects the initial investment in the UPS when migrating from tower to rack-mount environment.
This product is compatible with