Aruba 303 Series Campus Access Points delivers an affordable high performance 802.11ac with MU-MIMO (Wave 2) for medium density enterprise environments. With the integrated Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) and supporting 802.3af power, the Aruba 303 enables enterprises to improve their work efficiency and productivity with low TCO. The compact Aruba 303 Series Campus Access Point delivers a maximum concurrent data rate of 867 Mbps in the 5 GHz band and 300 Mbps in the 2.4 GHz band (for an aggregate peak data rate of 1.2 Gbps). Featuring 2×2:2SS, it is designed for device density environments, such as schools, retail branches, warehouses, hotels and enterprise offices, where the environment is cost sensitive.
• Simplify and cost-reduce the installation of multiple devices by sharing switch ports and cabling.
• 2:2:2SS SU-MIMO and MU-MIMO operation, channel width up to 80 MHz.
• Unified access points supporting ArubaOS and InstantOS modes.
• The Aruba 303 Series Campus Access Points are cost-optimized for delivering 802.11ac Wave 2 performance in medium density environments.
• Designed specifically for moderate performance requirements.
• Supports dual-radio operation in 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz bands.
• The Aruba 303 Series Campus Access Points deliver architectural flexibility, since they can be deployed either with a controller or in controllerless mode.
• Based on the presence of a controller in the network, the Aruba 303 will load the ArubaOS or InstantOS software automatically.
• The Aruba 303 Series Campus Access Points support 802.11ac with Wave 2 features including 2×2:2SS and up to 80 MHz channel bandwidth.
• Radios support transmissions in Multi-User MIMO (MU-MIMO) and Single-User MIMO (SU-MIMO) operating modes.